- 2 cups cooked pork loin roast diced (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups chicken broth divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 7 ounces dry egg noodles
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas (about 4 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
In small bowl thoroughly stir together 1/4 cup broth and cornstarch, set aside. In 4-quart saucepan, bring remaining broth to a boil; add noodles, cook for 5 minutes. Stir in bell pepper, peas and pepper. When noodles are tender, stir in cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened; stir in pork and butter; heat through.
Wine suggestion: Serve with simple Gamay Beaujolais.
*Could also use leftover tenderloin or fresh leg of pork.