Ohio Pork Council Virtual Field Trips
Six Virtual Field Trips will be offered during fall 2021. These tours connect students directly with an Ohio pig farmer live from his/her farm from the comfort of your classroom, with all trips also being livestreamed for those in remote learning situations. Students will see inside barns, learn how pigs are cared for, the life cycle of a pig, careers related to the pork industry, and more, while also having the opportunity to ask questions directly to the farmer. Can’t join during our scheduled trips? Recordings of the Virtual Field Trips will be available to view on our YouTube page.
OPC’s Virtual Field Trip program meets many Ohio educational standards. Click here to learn more.
Register for a Virtual Field Trip
Elementary (Grades K-5) – IF YOU ARE A TEACHER, follow these registration links:
- November 12 at 10 a.m. with Farmer Christine Snowden. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- November 18 at 1 p.m. with Farmers Jeff & Jacob Wuebker. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- November 23 at 10 a.m. with Farmers Jeff & Jacob Wuebker. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- November 23 at 1 p.m. with Farmer Anthony Stateler. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Middle and High School (Grades 6-12) – IF YOU ARE A TEACHER, follow these registration links:
- November 4 at 1 p.m. with Hord Family Farms. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- December 16 at 10 a.m. with Hord Family Farms. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more information, call 614-570-7218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.