- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ranch salad dressing mixes (1 ounce each)
- 10.75 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix.
- Dredge chops in the flour mixture to coat.
- Add chops to the hot skillet and cook until lightly browned, then flip and brown on the other side.
- Place the browned chops in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the condensed soup, sour cream and remaining ranch powder mix. Mix well.
- Spoon the creamy mixture over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low or until the chops are pork tender.