- 1/2 pound brown-sugar fully-cooked ham shaved
- 1 8 oz-can crescent dinner rolls refrigerated
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese OR Swiss, cut diagonally
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise OR salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
Separate package of crescent rolls into triangles; place on waxed paper. Place cheese triangle over each dough triangle. Divide ham among the 8 dough/cheese triangles. Beginning at widest end, roll up to form a crescent. Place on baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard; serve with Ham Crescents.
Makes 8 servings.
*Use leftover spiral-sliced ham from your holiday meals, if desired.