- 3/4 pound cooked pork roast *
- 4 1/2-inch thick French bread slices
- 5 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 1-oz slices deli ham extra lean, halved
- 4 1/2-oz slices Swiss cheese reduced-fat
Heat oven broiler. Place bread on rack in broiling pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until very lightly toasted. Spread mustard on toasted sides of bread.
Cut pork roast into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Layer slices of pork roast, ham and cheese on top of each bread slice. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are slightly heated through. Serve immediately.