Pork Loin for Tonight
Use it as a salad topper tomorrow!
- 3 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 2 tablespoons black pepper (cracked)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Pat pork dry with paper towel. In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast. Place roast in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.